Rates & Insurance
- $170 per 45 minute session for self-pay clients
- $226 per session for the first appointment
- $200 per hour for professional services I am asked or required to perform in relation to a legal matter
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- We will verify that your policy is showing me as a provider for your insurance. As of the time of this website update, I am a provider for the following insurance carriers:
- Highmark Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!